> ABOUT VOICES
meet the president
short grassroots videos
> SOCIAL & CAUSE MARKETING
nonprofit media kit
youth drinking campaign
cause marketing event
corporate ad campaign
theatre arts marketing
print PSA campaign
|THE EYE| e-Zine
media news archive
pop culture test
> MEDIA LITERACY
> YOUTH MEDIA
youth video festival
support youth media
> MEDIA POLICY
Community documentaries are distributed locally and globally and are used to engage people of all ages in positive discussion and dialogue. Joining efforts with nonprofit organizations, foundations, local and state government, corporations and New Jersey middle and high schools, Voices of Hope Productions offers educational distribution and grassroots outreach tools to reach adults, students, faculty and parents. Through educational training workshops held at organizations, conferences and schools, Voices of Hope Productions empowers youth and adults to recognize the power of media and how it can be used to stimulate awareness of community issues and ultimately inspire societal change.
Distribution tools include, but are not limited to:
- Develop outreach implementation strategies and video guides and grassroots toolkits to support engagement, discussion, and decision-making to foster action.
- Empower community groups around social issues and create collaborations between media and the community.
- Hands-on workshops illustrating the impact and influence that the documentary stories have by raising issues, stimulating dialogue and solving problems.
- Comprehensive online and offline programs; streaming video distribution, links, and resources offered on the Voices of Hope Productions Web site.
- Film screenings held in local venues, schools, libraries, conferences, corporations and film festivals.
Information on Personal Distribution Methods
Video Distribution Toolkit
VISIT THE VOICES OF HOPE BLOG, |THE EYE| to get the latest info on films, events, workshops and all-things media and pop culture with a socio-political point of view.
Partner with Voices of Hope Productions to market your message, develop your documentary video story, or advocate for your cause. You can be assured we will work with you to raise awareness of your organization, and build resources to bring about positive and lasting change-one story at a time.
Find out about the
Youth Video Festival
"The first thing to keep in mind, is that your objective is not to make a 'TV show' or a 'show' of any kind. You are collecting evidence; you are encouraging witness; you are emboldening ordinary people to 'go public.'"
George Stoney from forward in
Turn on the Power! Using Media for
Voices of Hope Productions